Cant wait to talk to My BFF

 I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT TO TALK TO TOMI ITS BEEN SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Today is their open day and they are having holiday for just 2 days  that's wickedness if you ask me , when I was in primary school we always had Mid term break, or as they call it here half term.

I still remember those days with nothing to do, but when I went to OBMS well let me just say that things changed and those changes are unspeakable 

So I have been searching on Aurora views like the ones I put on yesterday  and Aurora views are literally dark skies with beautiful stars in the sky and they are actually pretty cool.

 And if you are wondering where I got the idea of aurora views a there was a trend   on TikTok some years ago with the song Runaway by Aurora so that's where I got the name Aurora view s you should listen to the song its very nice its one of my favorite songs.

Here are some Aurora views that I found.






I like the 2nd one and the last one the best they are just so extra-ordinary, Anyways I can't wait to talk to Tomi  

PEACE OUT!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts