Vaping
Hey everyone It's Hadassah again but instead of doing what I normally do which is talk about my day am here to reflect on the topic Vaping . Now me, am not really exposed to these type of things but someone told me that it was a topic to discuss and I was like Ok! So the real question is what is Vaping? Now Vaping is the inhaling of a vapour from a catridge(container which inserts substances into a machine) which has Nicotine, flavorings and through the E- cigarette is another word for Electronic cigarette and it stimulates tobacco smoking and the process what we call Vaping. This is what it looks like: Imagine and he is not even feeling guilty American parents dont do a good job sometimes with their children. Now I read it was created by some guys named Hon Link and Herbert A. Gilbert in the year 2003 but it was mainly Hon Link and he was a Chinese pharmacist I don't know what he was thinking when he invented it but some people see it as a blessing knowin...

Comments
Post a Comment