My Dreadful Day

 


Today wasn't really enjoyable but I can say that it was manageable am just joking it was mostly good partly bad but it all started with me staying up late watching YouTube I was watching some 5 minute crafts and I enjoyed it until my dad told me to go to bed.

I woke up in the late morning some minutes before 12 in the afternoon I did my toiletries, I ate, I bathed, then the worst thing happened recently my dad wanted my 5 year- old brother and one of my cousins who came to stay for the holiday to learn how to read so they told my uncle to be their teacher and then my uncle traveled for a few days so they told me to be the substitute but no matter how hard I tried those children always took me for-granted.

And then I made the decision that I would be strict with them and those few days were a living hell to me and they thought that I was a harsh teacher not knowing that they were the problem those days made me realize why my teachers in OBMS are so strict and like biting we must also be a living hell for them that's why some teachers nowadays wish to never have children because of the experience please comment on that if I was wrong( thanks).

So the deal was that they didn't like me as their teacher and so did I and their teacher had returned but my grandma just thought that I should do a last day with them I told her that I didn't want to but she insisted so I just did the last day with them. Anyways after that, we started watching TV and we watched the new episodes of Miraculous Ladybug it was amazing and it is going the way I like it to be you should watch it if you have watched it before.

Then after that I settled to read but I wasn't really interested in what I was reading so I went to WhatsApp to see if there was any message for me and I chatted with my BFF for a very long time then my brothers begged me to play outside with them and we did when we came back we ate cake from our dad's birthday and we ate it then I almost forgot about reading so I quickly rushed to read some and got only three lessons then after prayer we said our lessons then came inside the room. 

We watched some YouTube and went to sleep 

THE END OF MY DAY. 




Comments

Popular Posts