Hi everyone it's Hadassah and am here to tell you about my day so it actually all started with me on my bed searching for some K-drama ( Korean drama ) to watch by downloading it and they were in episodes and an episode took like from 45 minutes and above so those video's were really heavy and I decided that I would watch " It's okay not to be okay " and unexpectedly after everything I settled down to watch it and it didn't show, I was like eh! "these people shouldn't tell me this kind of nonsense"' I checked again and saw the same thing and I became ANGRY after all my efforts, all my downloading, it all came out negative. I felt furious like I should just carry a glass plate and throw down all my anger with me but to lighten up my mood I just went to Youtube to just cool myself down from watching funny videos and I found the corona edition of some Frozen songs like " Do you wanna build a snowman ", or " Let it go ...
Comments
Post a Comment