Hola amigos👋👋




Hello everyone its another day with me your darling writer giving you another preview of life(well my life precisely), so ok today is the second day of the year and I almost forgot to say HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎉🎆🎆🎇🎇.

Yes so it's the new year and I have a challenge am going to give to myself this year, my challenge is to learn a new language and to be able to speak it fluently before the end of the year.

 I remember my English teacher from my new school when she told us that she had challenged herself to finish 50 books before the end of the year and believe it or not she did!, so am really determined to do it,  though am still deciding on the language am going to learn, I have four options:

  • Spanish
  • French
  • Korean
  • Norwegian    
I still have to choose which one am going to learn, which is going to be hard so I know what I will do, I will let my family choose for me...

                       (SOME MINUTES LATER)

Ok so my plan didn't work exactly as planned, I cut pieces of paper and wrote all of the languages down but everyone chose each one of them and now am so confused about which one am I going to choose...

                (AFTER SOME MINUTES OF DEEP THINKING)

 I came up with a plan B and I did it and it worked, so I removed French, why? because my baby brother chose it, he didn't know what he was doing and I am already learning French in school, then I folded the remaining pieces of paper and shook them in my hands and asked my mum to pick and she chose???

      DRUMROLL...........ESPANOL!!!(Spanish in Spanish!!?)

Am going to start learning today if I have the time and if not then I will unfailingly start tomorrow!

So that's all for today thanks for reading and be sure to comment and share this thanks


Comments

Popular Posts