Am back!

 

Hey everyone it's me (if there is anyone reading this 😐) its Hadassah and am here  again I do not have any excuse for not coming back here though I recently moved to another country (THE UK) and I have a lot to catch up on here and am learning to adjust to their way of speaking English here!! because it is kind of confusing and fast anyways today I did my morning devotion.

Ate my food , had my bath , did some chores and then settled down on YouTube for the day but later in the day I went to my mom's friend's son 1 year old birthday and I ate some cake snapped some pictures watched Cocomelon (FYI that's like the baby's favorite cartoon and he watches it all the time anyways we left there and headed home . Didn't really do much today.

So I don't really have anything to say anymore but I can say that I have learned something today the non easy things we like doing sometimes don't benefit us and some of the difficult things we do actually help us later in life , but well then I will see you tomorrow and see if I can tell you more about my school and changes that have been made since I moved here . catch you later

Comments

Popular Posts