Peer pressure
























Hey everyone it's Hadassah again am sorry I didn't make his post earlier but I have something with it so don't worry am gonna give you more on the topic than I was supposed to so first we are gonna ask the question .






What is Peer Pressure

Well Peer pressure or influence is when you do something you dont wanna do, because you want to feel wanted or accepted and valued by your friends well I just wanna say something to those people well don't try to pretend to get your friends to like you cause you know it's not who you are if they say anything to you .

Don't let it get to you cause it's not you and don't wait for people to tell you who you are know who you are and believe it. That's all it takes it's just for you to believe it . But there are different types of Peer pressure we have :

  • Spoken Peer pressure 
  • Unspoken Peer pressure
  • Direct Peer pressure
  • Indirect  Peer pressure
  • Negative Peer pressure
  • Positive  Peer pressure
But I won't really talk about the types now I will talk about them in the next post  but what am trying to introduce here is really peer pressure and it has it's effects of people

1. It discourages people from new Ideas that can benefit the world(I actually thought of this one!) 

2. It silences the real person in you and might bring out an even uglier one!

3. It just adds to your fear of getting rejected .

4. It can cause distraction in school when focusing on friends than studies.

5. It can make you to start doing bad things due to  bad influence from friends e.g smoking , drinking e.t.c

Anyways I hope I have been made clear on what Peer pressure is and some of it's many effects on people but next time I will be emphasizing on what I just listed thanks for watching but Star OUT!








Comments

Popular Posts